Laser cladding - Toolmaking Facilities
Our services for toolmaking facilities include:
- Correcting defects in the manufacture of new tools.
- Modifications of shapes as requested by the customer.
- Correcting inconsistencies in size.
- Laser beam welding of engraved inscriptions on tools for modification.
- Repairing damage and breaks in tools.
- Closing slits – contacts when combining two inserts.
- Laser cladding of heels for easier manufacture of inserts (e.g. with wire erosion).
- Closing conduit channels for the tempering and cooling of tools.
- Restoration of date stamps, optionally combined with engraving.
All employees have many years of experience in toolmaking. We offer advice in the selection of technology. We always have the largest selection of welding consumables in stock.